Our final point in the “Aroma DNA Series” is about seeing God’s Kingdom advanced all over the world.
I have been thinking a lot about Aroma’s past, present and future these last few weeks. An overwhelming them has ben restoring and growing deeper in our intimacy with Him. Prayer has just taken over. I might share some stories from the past few weeks. So, I believe it’s fitting that our last day of Aroma DNA series, when we think about Aroma’s future, that it become a day about prayer.
One of the most famous prayers of the Bible is found in Matthew 6. Here are some quotes from When Heaven Invades Earth on the topic of the Lord’s Prayer.
- Our Father In Heaven, Hallowed Be Your Name
- “our Father” is enough to start worshipping
- miracles happen when we worship
- Your Kingdom Come, Your Will Be Done On Earth As It Is In Heaven
- “It’s the praying Christian who looses heaven’s expression here on Earth.”
- The will of God is seen in the ruling presence of God, for “where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.” 9 Wherever the Spirit of the Lord is demonstrating the Lordship of Jesus, liberty is the result. Yet another way to say it is that when the King of kings manifests His dominion, the fruit of that dominion is LIBERTY. That is the realm called The Kingdom of God. God, in response to our cries, brings His world into ours.
- Give Us This Day Our Daily Bread
- “Is anyone starving in heaven? No!”
- And forgive us our debtors
- healed and whole relationships
- lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one
- realign ourselves with our need to depend on God in everything.
- For yours is the Kingdom
- only He can give it to us
- declarations of praise
- Once again, this prayer has two main objectives: (1) Minister to God out of an intimate personal relationship; and (2) bring the reality of His rulership (the Kingdom) to earth. An outline of this Matthew 6:9-13 gives us the Kingdom approach to prayer:
- 5. Praise and worship
- 6. Praying for heaven on earth
- 7. Heaven’s effect on material needs
- 8. Heaven’s effect on personal relationships
- 9. Heaven’s effect on our relationship to evil
- 10.Praise and worship
- When we pray for His Kingdom to come, we are asking Him to superimpose the rules, order, and benefits of His world over this one until this one looks like His. That’s what happens when the sick are healed or the demonized are set free. His world collides with the world of darkness, and His world always wins. Our battle is always a battle for dominion—a conflict of kingdoms.
At Aroma, our practical opportunity is found in our “Action for Jesus” ministry. We invite you to participate :-).