We’re (hopefully) turning a new leaf at Aroma Coffee Shop. We are realizing that Aroma’s always had great core values, but we’ve not often communicated them well. As we move forward, we are committed to engaging family and friends through these core values:
- Valued Vision: an attempt to see and live out a preferred future. We will be narrowly focused on delivering the best.
- Trustworthy Team: a group of people trusting each other and communicating. We are one body.
- Excellent Everything: a commitment to bringing our best to every. single. thing.
- Superb Service: a desire to make our Aroma inviting. We welcome you to join us!
- Compelled Creativity: a drive to innovate without losing heritage. We will be filled with the ultimate in creativity.
- Connected Community: a passion to be a blessing. We want to put you and your desires at the forefront.
Shultz, the CEO of Starbucks, says “It’s never been about the coffee.” And it’s true for Aroma, too. Of course, we’re committed to top notch food and beverages. But our passion comes from a deeper source and extends well beyond the reach of a cup of coffee. Rather, through each cup we create the experience of acceptance, belonging and community, the ABC’s of relationship.