- You don’t have to be like Jane. You can’t change what people do or how they treat you, but you can change how you react ot it. You’re more powerful than you know.
- Science shows that positivity and optimism change the chemical balance in our brains making us more creative (able to find solutions) and more relational (able to connect with people).
- Spiritual ROI is not health and wealth, karma, or works-based religion. However, it is a set of biblical principles that help us navigate the way we invest our lives.
- We must find a balance between these two statements: “I have no part to play; God will do it all for me” and “I’m on my own; I have to figure everything out.” Proverbs says, “The horse is made ready for battle, but the victory belongs to the Lord” (Proverbs 21:31). Get back on your hose trusting that God will give victory in the battle you’re fighting because He’s already won the war.
- You have been given a bag of kingdom seeds to invest. How will you sow them into your life? You reap what you sow.
Tune in to our Facebook Live feed here.